1) Application: Before ear emergence
2 l/ha ORGANIT KONDI + 1 l/ha ORGANIT MAGNESIUM
Magnesium is a central component of plant chlorophyll, and as such, plays a vital role in plant metabolism. In its absence, protein synthesis slows down, which lowers the crop’s value in the bakery industry.
2)Application: After flowering
2 l/ha ORGANIT KONDI + 1 l/ha ORGANIT COPPER + SULFUR
Copper has a beneficial effect on plant development. It makes tissues stronger and more resilient, resulting in faster callousing of pruning-inflicted wounds. Harmonious copper supply thickens the epidermis, and thus the crops become more resistant to fungal infections. Sulfur is an essential element for cereals. Beyond improving protein and other content indicators, crops grow less likely to develop powdery mildew. The uptake of these nutrients is aided by humic and fulvic acids.
The benefits of using our cereal-package:
• Neutralized weather-inflicted anomalies
• Increases crop resistance to disease
• Increases yield and improves its quality
• Boosts root growth
• Produces better value in the bakery industry
• The products can be used together and with other insecticides or fungicides, however, a mixing test is recommended before application.